Thursday, March 25, 2010

Book Talk Presentation

I think that my presentation was very short. Compared with my 2 peers who presented before me, mines seemed much much shorter. I think I stuttered a lot because that's a habit when I have to present something in front of a class or a crowd. I didn't have much detail like the others and I didn't have much hesitation. I felt like I just kind of winged that presentation. I didn't really practice, I decided that things will just come out of my mouth. I did have a presentation wrote out but what happened was I didn't say exactly what was on it. While presenting, I didn't even look at it. I didn't need a flashcard at all but I thought I might mess up or forget something; I might feel more comfortable with it, but what happened was it didn't really have much affection. My points were probably reduced because there was this one question that got me stuck. I think the other 2 presenters done theirs perfectly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment